Meet the Doctor
Dr. Stacey S. Conrad
Dr. Stacey S. Conrad, a native of Robinson, Illinois, graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in suburban Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Conrad practiced in Illinois from 1981-1989 before relocating to Carmel, Indiana. He has been in practice in Indianapolis area since 1990. His interest in sports led him to pursue opportunities as the team chiropractor for the Indianapolis Ice of the International Hockey League (1992-1994). He also served as a team chiropractor for the Professional Rodeo (1992-2000). Dr. Conrad was the first team chiropractor for the Indianapolis Colts, a position he held for 14 years (1995-2008). In 2002 he helped organize chiropractors working with professional football teams to establish the Professional Football Chiropractic Society. He served as president of the P.F.C.S. from 2003-2005.
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic State of Indiana
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (C.C.E.P.)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- Past President / Co-Founder and Alumni Board Member, Professional Football Chiropractic Society